Beginning through advanced lessons, for ages 3 to adult
Private and semi-private lessons are a great way to introduce kids to the water with more one-on-one attention, or to help adults refine their stroke or prepare for triathlons.
Lessons are 30 minutes long and are available:
- Monday-Thursday, 2 – 6 pm
- Saturday-Sunday, 10 am – 3 pm
For more on SJCC reopening policies + procedures, click here.
Additional information you need to know
- ECS: We will pick your child up from their class, with help from ECS Staff. They will have their lesson and after they will be brought back to class or at the pick-up location.
- Drop-Off: All children ages 5 and above will be dropped off at the health screening desk by the main SJCC entrance and an Aquatic staff member will take the children to the pool.
- Pick-Up Location: Parents will meet at the lower exit door of the SJCC.
- Showers are closed and towel service is unavailable. Please pack plenty of dry towels.
- Children should come prepared to swim in their swim suit. Bathrobes and crocs are recommended.
- Only one adult is allowed in the building with younger swimmers (3-4 yrs). If we reach capacity adults may have to wait outside and come back inside for pickup.
- Our instructors wear a face mask or shield when working directly with students
- All equipment will be sanitized after each lesson
- For complete policy and procedure information, visit our Welcome Back page.
|Private Lesson||Semi-Private Lesson|
To schedule a lesson, email Aquatics@sjcc.org.
We do our best to keep your child with the instructor they’ve become comfortable with, but we must reserve the prerogative to use a substitute teacher on an occasional basis.
Cancellation + Makeup Policy
If you are unable to attend a scheduled lesson, the Aquatics Department requires at least 24 hours’ notice. If you miss or no-show to a scheduled private or semi-private swim lesson, or cancel with less than 24 hours’ notice, you will be charged for the lesson (i.e. we will redeem one session in your lessons package). Packages must be used within a year for which they are purchased.
If you have questions, email our Aquatics Department.