Connect to Jewish life and culture through holiday celebrations, family events, classes, and more.
Latest from the J:
- Celebrating Pride Month (6/7/2021) - June is Pride Month. The annual celebration provides a wide variety of opportunities for us to celebrate, teach, learn and demonstrate our pride for the LGBTQ community. Learn more.
- Giving Initiative For Teens Raises Over $22,000 for Local Organizations (5/20/2021) - The 2020-21 teen philanthropists in the Giving Initiative for Teens (GIFT) raised more than $22,000 for five local organizations, which were distributed at a grant ceremony on May 19.
- Let’s Celebrate Shauvot (5/13/2021) - Celebrate Shavuot with the J! Join us at our Tootsie Roll Torah Trot on Sunday as we celebrate the giving of the Torah on Mt. Sinai. Learn more about the holiday!
- S’mores, Strawberries, Bees and More (5/3/2021) - On Sunday, May 2 in the J’s Kesher Community Garden we held our Lag B'Omer Spring Fest, a celebration for the entire family, including a bonfire, crafts, s’mores, and more. Take a look at the fun.
- Let’s Celebrate Lag B’Omer (4/22/2021) - Bonfires, music, haircuts, and more! Learn about Lag B’Omer and how we celebrate.
- Yom Hazikaron + Yom Ha’atzmaut (4/9/2021) - This week marks two holidays: Yom Hazikaron (Israeli Memorial Day) and Yom Ha'atzmaut (Israel Independence Day). Celebrate and honor these holidays with remembrances, songs, food, and our special Yom Ha'atzmaut DIY wine tasting.
- Honoring Yom HaShoah (4/5/2021) - Learn about Yom HaShoah (Holocaust Remembrance Day) and how we honor the holiday.
- ECS Purim Parade (3/25/2021) - An annual tradition at the J is the Early Childhood School Purim Parade. We had lots of fun and wanted to share that fun (and some smiles too...). Enjoy!