Please note, the J is following State of Washington guidelines on what is available at the J. Find the latest information here, including our updated policies and procedures, or check out our online programming.
The J is currently open to members only. Learn more on the power of your J membership and join today:
- Rates + Discounts
- Membership Benefits – Power of Your J Membership
- Join the J + Membership Resources
- Membership in Action
Fitness at the J
- As of March 22, per the latest “Healthy Washington–Roadmap to Recovery” guidelines, we will be in phase 3 and the Fitness Center will no longer require reservations and is open to members during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: 7 – 11 am; 3 pm – 7 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8 am – 3 pm
- Members will be asked to check in using their SJCC membership card. Lost it or don’t have one? Email: email@example.com
- Workouts are no longer limited to 45 minutes.
- Reservations are still required for the basketball courts, racquetball courts, and indoor track. Please see daily schedule for times.
- For full information on Fitness Center and related areas, click here >>
- For complete Fitness schedule, CLICK HERE.
- By registration only.
- Limited to two people per lane.
- Monday-Friday:7 am – 6 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8 am – 10:45 am
- For the registration information and complete pool schedule, CLICK HERE.
- By registration only.
- Limited to four families per timeslot.
- Saturday and Sunday: 11 am – 2:45 pm
- Sessions are 45 minutes.
- For registration information and complete pool schedule, CLICK HERE.
Group Fitness Classes at the J
- We continue to work with “Healthy Washington–Roadmap to Recovery” guidelines to add to our small group fitness class lineup. Classes are limited to seven individuals through March 21, 2021
- On March 22 with the move to Phase 3, fitness classes will be limited to 10 individuals.
- We continue to add to our line-up, so check back to find a class just for you.
- Small group fitness classes at the J: Line-up and Registration Information | Weekly Schedule
- The J also offers a line-up of #VirtualSJCC Online Fitness Classes. Learn more >>
- Per the latest “Healthy Washington–Roadmap to Recovery” guidelines, we are in phase 3 and the J Cafe is open for members to reserve a two-hour block to work at the J.
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00-10:00 am; 10:30 am-12:30 pm; 1:00-3:00 pm; 3:30-5:30 pm
- To reserve timeslot and more information, visit here >>
For full calendar of events, visit our Calendars + Schedules page.
3801 East Mercer Way
Mercer Island WA 98040