Interested in making a tremendous improvement in your fitness level? Our personal trainers are fitness experts who can help you achieve your fitness goals—now available online and in person! Whether you’re a regular exerciser who needs someone to help you stay on track, or you’re getting into it for the first time, we have a trainer who’s right for you. For ages 13 and older.
In-Person Personal Training
Contact your trainer to set up a session or if you’re new to personal training, email Senior Manager, Fitness, Josh Cross, or call 206-388-1989 to sign-up.
- We’re setting up designated training spaces within the fitness areas:
- Client/trainer pairs will be spaced out
- Equipment will be sanitized before and after each workout
- Trainers and clients will be asked to maintain a six-foot physical distance during workouts.
- Fully vaccinated individuals are not required to wear masks in designated exercise areas. Review the full mask practice here >>
- Locker rooms and showers are open.
- Bring your own towel and water bottle.
- For full details on the latest policies when coming to the J, click here.
NEW: Virtual Personal Training! Not quite ready to return to the gym? Our personal trainers are fitness experts who can help you achieve your fitness goals live online in the comfort of your own home. We have a trainer who can help you keep moving and stay fit! To learn more or get started today, contact SJCC Senior Manager, Fitness, Josh Cross or call 206-388-1989.
|Virtual||n/a||$250 (5 sessions)|
|Private||$70||$600 (10 sessions)|
(prices per person)
IN GYM: Clients are asked to call 24 hours in advance of the scheduled training session. You will be charged for appointments cancelled with less than 24-hours’ notice.