The J is a place for everyone! Connect with us through family events, fitness classes, holiday celebrations, and more. Check this out…
- FAMILIES: From weekly Tot Shabbat and family swim to holiday celebrations and storytime with local authors, there are so many ways for families to build community.
- J KIDS: Looking for engaging after-school programs, fun activities during school breaks, and events just for you and your grade-schoolers? The J has it all!
- J TEENS: Teens can make new friends, explore Judaic life, and learn about philanthropy.
- ARTS + IDEAS: Hear from thought-leaders, eat good food + learn to cook, listen to great music, have a laugh, and more.
- ADULTS + SENIORS: From art workshops and senior fitness to mahjong and bridge, the J offers a variety of programs to meet friends and stay active.
- JEWISH LIFE: Explore thought-provoking Jewish topics and teachings, deepen connections to the holidays, and introduce kids + teens to Judaic programming.
- HOLIDAY CELEBRATIONS: Come celebrate with us at one of our community holiday programs!
- MITZVAH CORPS: Neighbors help neighbors through our volunteer programs and outreach opportunities for all ages.
Grab your tiles and join us for bi-monthly, drop-in mahjong!
SJCC Closes at 3 pm for Kol Nidre
The entire SJCC closes at 3 pm today for Kol Nidre, and will remain closed on Wednesday, October 5 f...
SJCC Closed for Yom Kippur
The entire SJCC is closed on Wednesday, October 5 for Yom Kippur. The building will reopen on Thursd...
Tot Shabbat at the J
Tot Shabbat is #LiveAtTheJ every Friday. Tot Shabbat will be held at 9:45 am and is presented by Str...
Decorate the SJCC Sukkah
Use your creative flair to help us decorate our community sukkah! Drop by anytime Oct. 9-16. Supplie...
Sukkot Art Workshop
Tap into your creativity as we transition into the Jewish New Year. We’ll draw inspiration from tr...