SJCC has a wide range of swim lessons, including group lessons for kids (3-12), and adults, private and semi-private lessons, adaptive lessons, and more.
Group Swim Lessons
SJCC offers group swim lessons for ages 6 months to 12 years on a seasonal basis. We also have a new Adult Learn to Swim class.
Current class offerings include:
- Lil’ Bubblers (6-36 months)
- Toddler Transitions (ages 2-3)
- Preschool (3-6)
- Youth (6-12)
- Pre-Comp (6-12)
- Developmental Swim Team (6-12)
- Adult Learn to Swim
- Fall Session II (Oct. 29 – Dec. 16 ) • Details >> • Registration is now open
- Winter Session (Jan. 8 – Feb. 19) • Details >> • Registration Opens Dec. 18
The SJCC is excited to launch our new online membership and registration system. For assistance registering, please click here >>.
If you join The J as a family between November 15th and December 11th we will waive the join fee (a savings of $135.00), and you will gain access to priority swim registration and swim lesson discounts.
Note: Due to the national lifeguard shortage, we are unable to offer private/semi-private lessons at this time. Please take a look at our group swim lesson program to make a splash at the J. For more on private and semi-private lessons at the J, click here >>
Policies + Procedures
- Before coming to the J, please review our full policies, including: mask + vaccine requirements, information on towel service, locker rooms and water fountain access; and more… click here >>
- There is no towel service; please bring your own.
- To cancel enrollment in an Aquatics Program including private swim lessons, you must email email@example.com 7 days prior to the session/lesson start date.
- Refunds are available if email is sent 7 days prior to the session start date.
- Refunds, credits, and make-up classes are not available for any missed group lessons or lifeguard training classes.