Join us for lap swim at the J!
Lap swim times are available every day at the J! The 25-yard indoor pool allows for all levels to get their laps in, by reservation, on both weekdays and weekends.
Please review the policy and procedure changes affecting everyone who enters our facility here >>
Monday | Wednesday | Friday Schedule
Timeslot Activity (Reservation required for lap swim. Text code to: 888-663-3752)
7-7:50 am Lap Swim (Register: Lapswim700)
8-8:50 am Lap Swim (Register: Lapswim800)
9-9:50 am Monday & Wednesday: AquaFit
Friday: Masters Swim
Lap swim not available. (No reservation needed)
10-10:50 am Summer J Camp Swim. Lap swim not available.
11-11:50 am Summer J Camp Swim. Lap swim not available.
12-12:45 pm Lap Swim (Register: Lapswim1200)
12:45-1:30 pm Lap Swim (Register: Lapswim1245)
1:30-2:50 pm Summer J Camp Swim. Lap swim not available.
3-3:50 pm Lap Swim (Register: Lapswim300)
4-5:00 pm J-Swim School, Lap swim not available
5:15-6:00 pm M+W: Lap Swim (Lapswim515)
F: Family Swim (No reservation needed)
6-7:00 pm Open Swim (lap and family swim available; no reservation required)
Tuesday | Thursday Schedule
|Lap Session||Activity (Reservation required for lap swim. Text code to: 888-663-3752)|
|7-7:50 am||Lap Swim (Lapswim700)|
|8-8:50 am||Lap Swim (Lapswim800)|
|9-9:50 am||Lap Swim (Lapswim900)|
|10-10:50 am||Summer J Camp Swim. Lap swim not available.|
|11-11:50 am||Summer J Camp Swim. Lap swim not available.|
|12-12:45 pm||Lap Swim (Lapswim1200)|
|12:45-1:30 pm||Lap Swim (Lapswim1245)|
|1:30-2:50 pm||Summer J Camp Swim. Lap swim not available.|
|3-3:50 pm||Lap Swim (Lapswim300)|
|4-5:00 pm||J-Swim School, Lap swim not available|
|5:15-6:00 pm||Lap Swim (Lapswim515)|
|6-7:00 pm||Open Swim (lap and family swim available; no reservation required)|
Session Activity (Lap Swim Text Code: 888-663-3752)
8:00-8:50 am Lap Swim (Lapswim800)
9:00-9:50 am Lap Swim (Lapswim900)
10:00-10:50 am Lap Swim (Lapswim1000)
11:00 am-3:45pm Family Swim (No reservation needed)
General Policies and Information
- As of July 1, lap lanes will be split between three swimmers. When three swimmers are in a lane, please use the circle pattern in the lane.
- Swimmers may reserve one spot per day.
- To reserve your spot, text the timeslot code to 888-663-3752.
- Registration opens 23 hours in advance of each timeslot and closes one hour before the start time.
- Each swimmer must register individually; household registration is not allowed.
- You must register each time; recurring reservations are not allowed.
- Locker room and shower access is available to members. Click here for full information on locker room use policies.
- Masks are required at all times when individuals are not in the pool. For complete policies and procedures, visit our WELCOME BACK page.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, text the word REMOVE in front of the class code (listed above) to 888-663-3752. Example: RemoveFitness300 or RemoveFitness915 (the system is not case sensitive).
- If you are unable to make your reserved time, you must cancel your appointment a minimum of 2 hours prior to the appointment time (see above). If you cancel later than 2 hours prior to the appointment or are a “no-show,” you will be subject to an $18 cancellation fee.
Lifeguard Safety Protocol
Per American Red Cross COVID-19 lifeguarding protocols, the lifeguard in the lifeguard chair does not wear a mask. We have positioned the guard chair on the pool deck in such a way as to ensure physical distancing. When lifeguards rotate out of the chair or if a guest approaches them, they’ll put on their mask.