Join the J
Everyone is welcome! Join the J and You Get…
- Access to Mercer Island’s largest fitness center, that’s more space for you to work out on your favorite piece of equipment
- Access to our courts. Our basketball and racquetball courts are open for use for our members. And we have pickleball!
- More than 35 fitness classes, both in-person and online – every week. And we continue to add more
- More space to do your workout with our certified personal trainers
- Lap swim in our indoor pool
- Our pool also has family swim, aquatics classes, and swim lessons
- Select free events and discounts on programs, swim lessons, and more, including our Summer J Camp
- NEW: Bring guests to the J! Members can now get three free guest passes per calendar year.
- The J is a place for all. Everyone is welcome. You don’t have to be Jewish to join the J!
Come see for yourself with a day pass
$15 individuals | $35 family
Want to check out the J for the day? Individual and family day passes are back! Swim, use the fitness center, hit the racquetball court, and more. Individual passes cost $15 per day. Family passes cost $35 per day and offer access for up to five people living in the same household. All guests must show proof of full vaccination (ages 5+) and sign a waiver.
Learn more about the power of a J membership here >>
Joining the J is easy! Please contact Membership Coordinator Denise Ipock at 206-829-2594 or DeniseI@sjcc.org to get signed up or to schedule a tour.
Learn more on the power of your J membership using links below and join a community that never closes.
Membership Quick Links
Community Never Closes – The Power of the SJCC Membership: Check out our membership levels, rates, discounts and more…
Membership at the J
There are so many benefits of being an SJCC member, and we want to invite you to find out way. Join us for our Membership Open House and Rosh Hashanah Family Fun on Sunday, Sept. 18. Come see how you can power the J!
Membership in Action
Your membership powers the J and help us create a place where friendships form, traditions thrive, and community strengthens. Take a glimpse at how many lives your membership has impacted in 2020…
Ready to join? Need to change your membership level? Have a question? Check out our membership resource page to help guide you to the answers.
You must be logged in to post a comment.