Community Never Closes – The Power of Your SJCC Membership
Everyone is Welcome!
Community Never Closes - YOU Power the JAt the SJCC, Community never closes. Your membership powers the J. You create a place where friendships form, traditions thrive, and community strengthens.
YOU bring us together.
YOU connect generations.
YOU power this community.
Because of YOU... community never closes.
Join the J today: https://sjcc.org/join-the-j/ #StroumJCC #CommunityNeverCloses #Membership
Take a look at what’s open to members at the J:
- Access to Mercer Island’s largest fitness center, that’s more space for you to work out on your favorite piece of equipment
- Access to our courts. Our basketball and racquetball courts are open for use for our members. And we have pickleball!
- More than 30 fitness classes, both in-person and online – every week. And we continue to add more
- More space to do your workout with our certified trainers
- Lap swim in our indoor pool
- More from our swim program: including family swim, aquatics classes, and swim lessons
- Select free events and discounts on programs, swim lessons, and more, including our upcoming Summer J Camp
- NEW: Bring guests to the J! Members can now get three free guest passes per calendar year. All guests (ages 5+) must show proof of full vaccination to enter the building. Then stop by the Welcome Desk to pick up your passes and have guests sign a waiver.
- The J is a place for all. Everyone is Welcome. You do not have to be Jewish to join the J!
- SJCC is following WA Department of Health (DOH), Public Health Seattle and King County, and CDC guidelines for mitigating the spread of COVID-19. For more detailed information click here
- Please note, the saunas, steam rooms, and hot tub remain closed as they undergo needed repairs to get them up and running after being shut down for the past two years. We will share updates as we have them.
College Membership Summer Discounts
$115 for 3 months + no joining fee.
Join the J while you’re home from school this Summer and pay just $115 for a 3-month membership (good between May 25, 2022 – September 10, 2022.). A valid student ID is required when signing up.
$15 individuals | $35 family
Want to check out the J for the day? Individual and family day passes are back! Swim, use the fitness center, hit the racquetball court, and more. Individual passes cost $15 per day. Family passes cost $35 per day and offer access for up to five people living in the same household. All guests must show proof of full vaccination (ages 5+) and sign a waiver.
Joining the J is easy! Please contact Membership Coordinator Denise Ipock at 206-829-2594 or DeniseI@sjcc.org to get signed up or to schedule a tour.
Learn more on the power of your J membership using links below and join a community that never closes.