Community Never Closes – The Power of Your SJCC Membership
Everyone is Welcome!
Community Never Closes - YOU Power the JAt the SJCC, Community never closes. Your membership powers the J. You create a place where friendships form, traditions thrive, and community strengthens.
YOU bring us together.
YOU connect generations.
YOU power this community.
Because of YOU... community never closes.
Join the J today: https://sjcc.org/join-the-j/ #StroumJCC #CommunityNeverCloses #Membership
It is no secret navigating the COVID-19 pandemic has changed things, and we have changed with it. Take a look at what’s open to members at the J:
- Access to Mercer Island’s largest fitness center, that’s more space for you to work out on your favorite piece of equipment
- Access to our courts. Our basketball and racquetball courts are open for use for our members
- More than 20 fitness classes, both in-person and online – every week. And we continue to add more
- More space to do your workout and no reservations are needed for the Fitness Center. Oh, we continue to expand our hours too
- Reservation-based Lap swim in our indoor pool. More than 50 available times per day to get your laps in
- More from our swim program: including reservation-based family swim, aquatics classes, and swim lessons
- As of Apr. 1, locker rooms and showers are open (Learn more >>)
- Select free events and discounts on programs, swim lessons, and more, including our upcoming Summer J Camp
- The J is a place for all. Everyone is Welcome. You do not have to be Jewish to join the J!
- SJCC is following WA Department of Health (DOH), Public Health Seattle and King County, and CDC guidelines for mitigating the spread of COVID-19. For more detailed information click here
Learn more on the power of your J membership using links below and join a community that never closes.