Have fun at the J with Family Swim!
As of July 1, 2021, reservations are no longer required for Family Swim and we are adding an hour of Family Swim on Friday afternoons! This #SummerAtTheJ, Family Swim is held Friday from 5:00 – 6:00pm, as well as Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 am to 3:45 pm.
General Policies and Information
- As of July 1, 2021 reservations are no longer required for Family Swim
- The pool continues to follow state guidelines on capacity limits and will restrict access if that limit is reached
- All families must continue to observe social distancing protocols and follow all SJCC policies
- Locker room and shower access is open to members. Click here for full information on locker room use policies.
- Masks are required at all times when individuals are not in the pool. For complete policies and procedures, visit our WELCOME BACK page.
Lifeguard Safety Protocol
Per American Red Cross COVID-19 lifeguarding protocols, the lifeguard in the lifeguard chair does not wear a mask. We have positioned the guard chair on the pool deck in such a way as to ensure physical distancing. When lifeguards rotate out of the chair or if a guest approaches them, they’ll put on their mask.