Have fun at the J with Family Swim!
Family swim will be held Saturday and Sunday in 45-minute timeslots beginning at 12 pm with the last timeslot starting at 2:15 pm.
Pool Schedule - Winter 2021 - Weekend
(Text to 888-663-3752)
|11:00 am-11:50 pm||Lapswim1100|
General Policies and Information
- One spot is available in each timeslot; a reservation is required. Starting Jan. 9, there will spots for 4 families in each timeslot.
- 4 family members are allowed per reservation. One adult required.
- Each timeslot is 45 minutes.
- Families may reserve 1 spot per day.
- To reserve your spot, text the timeslot code to 888-663-3752.
- Registration opens 23 hours in advance of each timeslot and closes 1 hour before the start time.
- You must register each time; recurring reservations are not allowed.
- Before your first time back at the J, you’ll be asked to sign an updated facility use policy and waiver.
- The downstairs family boys’ and girls’ locker rooms will be open for swimmers to use for changing only. Showers remain closed and there is no towel service. Please change quickly and maintain a 6-foot distance. Masks are required at all times when individuals are not in the pool. For complete policies and procedures, visit our WELCOME BACK page.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, text the word REMOVE in front of the class code (listed above) to 888-663-3752. Example: RemoveFitness300 or RemoveFitness915 (the system is not case sensitive).
- If you are unable to make your reserved time, you must cancel your appointment a minimum of 2 hours prior to the appointment time (see above). If you cancel later than 2 hours prior to the appointment or are a “no-show,” you will be subject to an $18 cancellation fee.
Lifeguard Safety Protocol:
Per the American Red Cross’ COVID-19 lifeguarding protocols, the lifeguard in the lifeguard chair does not wear a mask. We have positioned the guard chair on the pool deck in such a way as to ensure physical distancing. When lifeguards rotate out of the chair or if a guest approaches them, they’ll put on their mask.