The J’s Early Childhood School is more than a preschool. Our Reggio Emilia-inspired program offers full-day and part-day options for infants to pre-k that prepare children for kindergarten and beyond.
The J’s Early Childhood School welcomes everyone. When your child attends ECS, your whole family becomes part of our community.
Joy, learning, and celebrating together are core SJCC values that underlie all ECS programming. At ECS, you’ll find:
- Jewish values combined with leading early childhood development theories to create an environment where children become compassionate, curious, and confident learners.
- Innovative learning experiences that help build a strong foundation in language, math, and early literacy
- Support for the “whole child,” including emotional, social, cognitive, and physical development
- Low child-to-teacher ratios and class size
- Beautiful, open classrooms filled with high-quality, open-ended, natural materials
- Outdoor spaces to explore
- Music, swimming, art studio, library, and little gym
- New for fall 2020: Outdoor Preschool Class (part-time, ages 3 to 5), Virtual Preschool (ages 4-6), and kindergarten returns to the J!
Registration is now open for the 2020-21 school year. Contact ECS Administrator Nicci Burrell for more information.