When school’s out, the J is the place to be!
On days when there’s no school, J Camp offers special camp experiences. From holidays to conference days, we provide a Summer J Camp experience all year long. We have activities, games, crafts, and more. Oh, and swimming!
Ages: K – 5th grade
Camp Hours: 9 am – 3:30 pm (unless otherwise noted)
The late pick-up charge is $1 per minute per camper after 3:30 pm.
Daily Rates: $70 members | $80 guests (unless otherwise noted)
Download the 2023-24 J Kids calendar here >>
2023-24 School’s Out Camps
- Oct. 9 – Professional Development Day
- Nov. 10 – Veteran’s Day (with Sports Camp offering)
- Nov. 20-22 – Thanksgiving Break
- Dec. 18-29 – Winter Break (with Sports Camp offering)
- Jan. 15 – MLK Jr. Day
- Jan. 22 – Professional Development Day
- Feb. 19-23 – Midwinter Break (with Sports Camp offering)
- Mar. 15 – Professional Development Day
- Mar. 29 – Tentative: Weather Make-up Day
- Apr. 8-12 – Spring Break
- May 24 – Tentative: Weather Make-up Day
Online registration closes one week before each camp begins. To inquire about available space after online registration closes, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll send an email before each School’s Out J Camp with important information—be sure to watch for it!
School’s Out J Camp is structured with COVID-19 protocols. Please check our Welcome Back page for more information on our latest policies and procedures.
As our partners, we will rely on you to:
- Keep your children home when sick.
- Send your child(ren) each day with a nut-free, vegetarian lunch and snacks.
- Check your email for important information about School’s Out Camp.
If you have questions, email the J Camp team at email@example.com.