Ready to Join or Update Your Membership?
Are you a…
- NEW MEMBER who’s ready to help power our community? Click here for rates and details on how to join >>
- CURRENT MEMBER who needs to update your membership? Click here to fill out our Membership Change Form >>
- NEW! PHILANTHROPIC MEMBER If you’re not coming into the building these days, we have a new way you can remain a member and help power the J community—and get tax benefits!
- Welcome Back Information: Policies, procedures, and things you should know before coming to the J.
- Fitness + Aquatics Reservation Information (Text My Spot): Text My Spot instructions and codes to reserve your timeslot.
- Contact Information:
|I have a question about:||Contact|
|Membership / Membership Billing||Membership Coordinator Denise Ipock
|Rentals||SJCC Office Administrator Nicci Burrell
|Front Desk + J Café||Welcome Desk & J Café Manager Amanda Penland
|Aquatics + Swim Lessons||Aquatics Team
|J Kids: Youth Programs||Sr. Manager Youth + Recreation Jackie Kleinstein
|J Kids: J Camps||Camp Director Aliza Glatter
|Fitness + Personal Training||Fitness Manager Austin Williams
|Early Childhood School||Administrative Coordinator Sophie Miller
|Donations||Interim Development Director Kim Isaac Brooks|
|Arts + Ideas/|
Seattle Jewish Film Festival
|SJCC Box Office
206-232-7115, ext. 251