Join the J this Fall and SAVE!
BECOME A MEMBER: The Stroum Jewish Community Center on Mercer Island is the hub of Jewish life and culture in the greater Seattle area. It’s a place to catch up with friends, work out with a trainer, exercise your mind, share in holiday celebrations, join a pickup basketball game, and so much more.
From our award-winning swim lessons, Dinky Dunkers basketball league, and premier Early Childhood School to community celebrations, concerts, after school classes, personal training, senior fitness and more than 50 group fitness classes, there’s something here for the whole family.
Join the J this fall and get the first month FREE off a annual membership*! And don’t forget to checkout our everyday discounts.
SJCC members enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Largest fitness center on Mercer Island
- More than 50 fitness classes included with membership
- Fitness Center that features state-of-the-art HOIST strength equipment and Octane cardio machines
- 25-yard indoor swimming pool
- Indoor running track
- Racquetball courts
- Discounted rates on all programs, events, and classes
- Early registration access to select SJCC programs and events
- New members get one free session with a certified personal trainer.
View membership rates.
Check out our current discounts.
For more information or to become a member today fill out and return this application or stop by the Welcome Desk and fill out an application. If you have questions contact us at 206-232-7115. * – Fall membership promotion ends Nov. 15, 2019.
Everyone is welcome at the J!
We offer a variety of membership options and upgrades making it easy to find a package that fits you. Membership to the SJCC is open to everyone regardless of race, religion, or national origin. We welcome everyone – you don’t have to be Jewish to join.
If you have questions or are ready to join, contact us at 206-232-7115.
You can also fill out and return the application below.