Why choose Summer J Camp? Because it’s nine weeks of fun!
With more than 50 camps to choose from, you can build your own experience with Summer J Camp! From Core Camps to Specialty Camps, you can create a summer schedule that works best for your family.
Summer at J Camp includes:
- Caring + dedicated counselors + staff
- All-camp fun: spirit days, morning circle + weekly Shabbat
- Water activities in our indoor pool + on Lake Washington
- Something new to try every week
- Jewish—and universal—values infused into activities + culture
- A summer of smiles, new friends + great memories
Activities vary based on camp
Core Camps are filled with games, art, science, music, sports, and tons of friends.
- Camp Katan: younger kids get all the fun, plus low camper-to-counselor ratios
- Camp Kef: kef means fun in Hebrew—and this camp brings it all day long!
- NEW! Camp Kef 3: all the fun of Camp Kef, plus campers and counselors stick together for three weeks at a time to create stronger bonds
- Sports Camp: athletes of all skill levels practice favorite sports and learn new games at Luther Burbank Park
- X Camp: older campers get out to explore beaches, mountains, museums, and more
- J Camp + J Camp Minis: campers are at the gorgeous Luther Burbank Park, including beach and playground
- Counselors in Training: with organized training and hands-on experience, CITs learn to be great future counselors
Specialty Camps give kids the chance to focus on their favorite activities or explore something new.
With dozens of camps to choose from, kids can learn about robots and animation, spend the week on the waterfront, take the stage in theater camp, release their inner chef, and so much more.
Plus: Add-Ons to Your Camp Day
- Bus transportation: we’ll pick up kids in the morning and bring them back in the afternoon. Learn more >>
- Extended care: before- and after-camp care is available to work with your schedule. Learn more >>
- Swim lessons: for all levels, from first-timers to kids ready for flip turns and butterfly stroke. Learn more >>
Your Child’s Health + Safety is Our Priority
- All staff are required to be fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19 before camp starts.
- The SJCC relies on COVID-19 mitigation guidance from an advisory panel that includes an epidemiologist, an infectious disease specialist, our consulting child care nurse, and local pediatricians.
- Read more about the policies + protocols in place for J Camp here >>
Get all the information you need for Summer J Camp. Check out the links for more, including a full listing of all our camp offerings.
Find Your Camp
From our core camps like Katan and Kef, to specialty camps thanks to our many partners, there is a camp for everyone! Find your camp >>
Register for Summer J Camp through Camp Minder. Opens Jan. 23 for members; Jan 25 for guests.
FAQs + More
Get all the basics about Summer J Camp, including our policies and procedures.
|Work at J Camp
We’re looking for counselors, specialists and more to help make this summer great!
You must be logged in to post a comment.