Why choose Summer J Camp? Because it’s ten weeks of fun!
With more than 60 camps to choose from, you can build your own experience with Summer J Camp! From Core Camps to Specialty Camps, you can create a summer schedule that works best for your family.
Summer at J Camp includes:
- Caring + dedicated counselors + staff
- Swimming in our indoor pool
- Boating + waterfront activities on Lake Washington
- Archery, crafts, music + tons of ruach (spirit)
- Field trips
- More than five decades of happy campers
- A place where everyone is welcome!
Activities vary based on camp.
Core Camps are filled with swimming, games, art, science, music, sports, and tons of friends.
- Camp Katan: younger kids get all the fun, plus low camper-to-counselor ratios
- Camp Kef: kef means fun in Hebrew—and this camp brings it all day long!
- Sports Camp: athletes of all skill levels practice favorite sports and learn new games
- X Camp: older campers get out to explore beaches, mountains, museums, and more
- J Camp + J Camp Minis: campers are at the gorgeous Luther Burbank Park, including beach and playground
- Counselors in Training: with organized training and hands-on experience, CITs learn to be great future counselors
Specialty Camps give kids the chance to focus on their favorite activities or explore something new.
With more than 40 camps to choose from, kids can learn about robots and animation, spend the week on the waterfront, take the stage in theater camp, give back as they learn about microloans, release their inner chef, and so much more.
Plus: Add-Ons to Your Camp Day
- Bus transportation: we’ll pick up kids in the morning and bring them back in the afternoon. Learn more >>
- Extended care: before- and after-camp care is available to work with your schedule. Learn more >>
- Swim lessons: for all levels, from first-timers to kids ready for flip turns and butterfly stroke. Learn more >>
Your Child’s Health + Safety is Our Priority
- All campers ages 5+ and all staff are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before camp starts.
- The SJCC relies on COVID-19 mitigation guidance from an advisory panel that includes an epidemiologist, an infectious disease specialist, our consulting child care nurse, and local pediatricians.
- Read more about the policies + protocols in place for J Camp here >>
- Let Summer Begin! Summer J Camp Week 1 (6/24/2022)
- Final Party – Summer J Camp Week 10 (8/27/2021)
- Getting Creative – Summer J Camp Week 9 (8/20/2021)
- Rolling Along with Summer – Summer J Camp Week 8 (8/13/2021)
- Finding A Specialty – Summer J Camp Week 7 (8/6/2021)
- Wrapping up July at Summer J Camp (7/30/2021)
- Movies, Gardens, Boats… Oh My. Summer J Camp Week 5 (7/23/2021)
- Wands to Lightsabers: Summer J Camp Week 4 (7/16/2021)
Get all the information you need for Summer J Camp. Check out the links for more, including a full listing of all our camp offerings.
Find Your Camp
From our classic camps like Katan and Kef, to specialty camps thanks to our many partners, there is a camp for everyone! Find your camp >>
Register for Summer J Camp through Camp Minder. Registration is still open!
FAQs + More
Get all the basics about Summer J Camp, including our policies and procedures.
|Work at J Camp
We're looking for counselors, specialists and more to help make this summer great!