Stay connected to the SJCC community from the comfort of your home!
Take a class, learn a new craft, have an online personal training session, join J kids for online learning, meet with friends for community conversations, and more. For a schedule of live online events, CLICK HERE.
To see what we’re screening on SJCC TV (including Arts + Ideas performances, Israeli TV shows to binge, and more), CLICK HERE.
Passover Programs + Resources
- Passover at The Time of Covid-19, Why it is More Relevant Now Than Ever – Mon, Apr 6 | 7 pm: Rabbi Olivier BenHaim explores how the story of Passover might give us the tools we need right now to be more resilient in our everyday struggle with continued isolation
- Passover 101: the story, traditional foods to eat (and not eat), and ways to celebrate
- Resources for young children from our Early Childhood School:
- J Kids Live – Passover Edition: We’re live with Camp Directors Dave and Joel every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 2 pm in our J Camp Facebook group.
- Monday, April 6: Search for chametz as we prep for Passover
- Wednesday, April 8: Try out a Passover art project
- Friday, April 10: Join us for a Passover Shabbat celebration
- Monday, April 13: We’ll play Matzah Minute To Win It
- For in Haste You Left Egypt: An Un-Seder Experience – Mon, Apr 6 | 7 pm
- Here are some great film recommendations from our Arts + Ideas team for Passover:
Our Virtual Fitness options provide plenty to do from the comfort of your own home or where ever you might be in the world. We have live virtual group fitness classes, like Hatha Yoga with Karen, Total Body Conditioning with Susie, High Intensity Intervals with Nikki, Bootcamp with Nenna and more. We also have virtual one-on-one personal training with our SJCC trainers. #GetFit with the J today. Learn More >>
Check out our Community Virtual SJCC content. We have something for every member of the family, including our virtual Tot Shabbat, conversations thanks to partners like Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle, Hebrew Word of the Day, A Day in the Life of Modern Israel and more. This schedule is just taking off, so check back often. Learn more >>
Watch your favorite Arts + Ideas performances, binge Israeli TV shows and movies, get to know your local arts + culture community through our unique online programs (Divan-A-Thon, Zoom With A Jew + Bagel Bites), listen to your favorite books, and much more. Learn more >>
J Kids + J Camp
Our J Kids programming has brought joy, adventure and learning to kids in the greater Seattle area for decades. Now they are bringing it to your home. From J Kids live to unique SJCCtv content like Gardening with Vance and Cooking with Vance, you can stay connected with J Kids. Learn more >>
Early Childhood School
With ECS Online, learning with J is right in your own home. ECS teachers bring their one-on-one attention to Virtual SJCC thanks to Storytime Live, Inside the Classroom on SJCCtv and more. Learn and grow at home with the J’s ECS. Learn more >>
Not only do we have original SJCC content you can have from your own home, you will want to check out our Stay Healthy page for more resources on at home programs, updates on the SJCC, partner programs and more. Learn more >>