Summer J Camp
J Camp has been a defining time for thousands of campers over the past five decades.
SJCC campers learn songs, play gaga, act onstage, conduct science experiments, and make lifelong friendships. Whether it’s your first summer or you’re a seasoned veteran, you’ll build friendships, create memories, connect with the outdoors, and, most importantly, have fun in the sun!
Summer 2018 was our biggest and best summer yet! We’re hard at work planning summer 2019, but in the meantime, you can check out Kidstown morning and afternoon care and our School’s Out Camps to continue to fun of summer J Camp all year long.
How do our campers spend their summers? SJCC Summer Campers . . .
- Connect with new friends and old through spirited, creative activities that bring out each child’s sense of imagination,
exploration, and belonging.
- Build relationships with our dynamic team of camp counselors, many of whom were SJCC campers themselves.
- Participate in activities infused with Jewish culture that highlight the universal values of community, welcoming, and joy.
- Gather together and create connections through games and songs at all-camp Shabbat celebrations every Friday afternoon—often one of the campers’ favorite activities of the week (families are welcome).
- Discover the world around them through fun, age-appropriate programs and weekly field trips to places such as Pump it Up, Remlinger Farms, local beaches, Seattle Children’s Museum, Family Fun Center, Mariners games, and more—SJCC campers do and see it all.
- Swim, play outside, and have tons of fun every day!
Sponsored by the Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle, SJCC was excited to host three Israeli shlichim at J Camp in summer 2018 – Noy Asis, Shir Kedem and Taly Pachornik. Click HERE to learn about these amazing Israeli volunteers!
Still have questions?
Please feel free to contact us if you have questions about camp or would like help creating a personalized camp schedule for your child.
J Camp Director