SJCC Circle of Friends Luncheon
Thursday, May 10 | 11:30-1 pm
SJCC Mercer Island
Thank you to our amazing community for supporting the J’s mission and helping us keep our programming stellar and accessible to all. Whether you love our gym or our theater; whether you play bridge or send your kids to camp or school, you know first-hand the impact the J has in our community. Membership, tickets and program fees are just part of what it takes to cover the full coset of running the J and meeting the needs of our growing community. Please make a gift to help us reach our fundraising goal.
If you have questions about Circle of Friends, please contact Jenna Sytman, Development Manager at 206-388-1998.
Join the Chai Society
We’re launching the Circle of Friends Chai Society at this year’s Luncheon. This group of dedicated donors support and energize the J’s growth and assures we remain affordable and welcoming to all:
- More than 175 children explore in a joyful, nurturing environment in our Early Childhood School;
- Nearly 1,200 kids from 21 Puget Sound communities attend 45 different J Camps;
- From north Seattle to the Eastside, more than 2,400 people of all ages participate in year-round community holiday celebrations;
- 6,000 people enjoy more than 40 cultural arts programs in the J’s state-of-the-art auditorium and around the Sound;
- More than 25 films are screened at the annual Seattle Jewish Film Festival
Become a Corporate Sponsor
Where good business meets good work! Your message will reach…
- Over 20,000 Puget Sound households of all backgrounds
- 15,000 visitors
- 13,000 cultural arts patrons
- Families of 1,200 summer campers
- Over 3,000 social media followers and more than 131,000 annual website visitors
Share Your J Story
JCCs have a been a gathering place for the Jewish community for more than a century and half; and here in Seattle for nearly 70 years! We’re collecting J experiences (from any JCC!) to share at this year’s Circle of Friend’s Luncheon. Whether your family has been in the region for generations, or you moved here last week, you have a J story!
2018 Circle of Friends Co-Chairs
Look who’s chairing this year’s Circle of Friends Luncheon: Iantha Sidell and Marcie Wirth. Iantha (left) has been a J leader for many years, and Marcie (right) recently retired from the J after 27 years – and she just couldn’t stay away! Their commitment to the J community and the Circle of Friends Luncheon is invaluable, and we’re so happy to have them on board.