The J’s Aquatics program offers something for everyone.
The 25-yard indoor pool allows for fitness classes, lap swim, and more. We’re beginning a phased reopening of the pool – check the schedule below. Please also review the policy and procedure changes affecting everyone who enters our facility here >>
Lap Swim: We’re excited to begin a phased reopening of the SJCC pool! Starting June 24, we’re offering limited lap swim sessions between 8 am and 6 pm, Monday through Friday.
- 4 spots are available in each timeslot; reservations are required.
- Swimmers may reserve 1 spot per day.
- To reserve your spot, text the timeslot code to 888-663-3752.
- Registration opens 23 hours in advance of each timeslot and closes 1 hour before the start time.
- You must register each time; recurring reservations are not allowed.
- Before your first time back at the J, you’ll be asked to sign an updated facility use policy and waiver.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, text the word REMOVE in front of the class code (listed below) to 888-663-3752. Example: RemoveLapSwim200 or RemoveAquaFit900 (the system is not case sensitive).
- Locker rooms and water fountains will be closed; please come dressed in your swimming suit and bring your own water bottle and towel.
Adult Aquatics Classes: We’re starting to offer aquatics classes during the week:
- Mondays + Wednesdays: 9 am AquaFit
- Fridays: 9 am Masters Swim
Family Swim: Weekend family swim is available starting June 27, between noon and 3 pm.
- 1 family per lane (max 4 people per family)
- Sessions are 45 minutes
- Reservations are required; each family can reserve one spot per day
- Locker rooms are closed, please come dressed for your workout
- Bring your own towel and water bottle
Swim Lessons: We’re targeting phase 3 or 4 to reopen swim lessons. During regular building hours, the J offers lessons for kids and adults. Our popular Lil’ Bubblers class introduces infants to the water with their parents. Our Red Cross learn-to-swim program is taught by experienced instructors who help children improve their technique, strength, and endurance in a supportive atmosphere.
Lifeguard Safety Protocol: Per the American Red Cross’ COVID-19 lifeguarding protocols, the lifeguard in the lifeguard chair does not wear a mask. We have positioned the guard chair on the pool deck in such a way as to ensure physical distancing. When lifeguards rotate out of the chair or if a guest approaches them, they’ll put on their mask.