We are working with the Jewish Community Center Association (JCCA) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), along with state and local Public Health advisors who are providing guidelines and advice for day camps. Many new protocols will be put in place, including:
- Increased physical distancing measures, which are intended to keep groups separate from one another
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as recommended by current state guidelines
- Enhanced handwashing and sanitation procedures for staff and campers
- Enhanced cleaning/sanitizing of high-touch areas
- Daily health screening for staff and campers upon entry
- Contactless pick-up/drop-off and strict “no-sharing” policies
We will provide a more extensive list in the coming days of our new protocols and procedures to mitigate the spread of coronavirus this summer.