October 5-December 18 | K – 8th grade
J-Cation Fall is a weekday program for kids in grades K-8, designed to support families during the COVID-19 pandemic school closures. J-Cation Fall will provide a space for students to do their virtual learning through their respective schools while maintaining the normalcy of being with friends! We will help them log on to classes, work with them on class assignments, and provide permitted, physically distant activities to keep them active when they are not participating in classes or school-related projects.
As school districts determine plans to return to school in person, we will work to adapt our programs to support our community’s needs beyond December.
J-Cation Fall includes:
- Full-day and part-day options
- Full-Day: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Part-Day: 8:00 am to 12:15 pm
- A set of enrichment classes to supplement your child’s school schedule (additional cost; details to come)
- Friendly, skilled J staff, trained on COVID-19 protocols and ready to help your child(ren) succeed in attending daily classes and thrive all day.
J-Cation Fall: Full Time (8:00 am to 4:00 pm)
Member: $375 (per week) | Guest: $415 (per week)
J-Cation Fall: Part Time (8:00 am to 12:15 pm)
Member: $250 (per week) | Guest: $275 (per week)
November 30-December 4
*School’s Out Camp Days: On days when there’s no school, we’re still offering care — but instead of focusing on schoolwork, we’ll be in full fun mode! We’ll have activities, games, crafts, and more. For J-Cation Fall, those dates are Wednesday, November 11 (Veterans’ Day), and Monday, November 23, through Wednesday, November 25 (Thanksgiving break). More details to come!
J-Cation Fall is structured with COVID-19 protocols at the fore.
- Daily screenings: every staff member and student will complete a brief health screening and temperature check before entering.
- Masks are required. (Please see list of exceptions here.)
- Physical distancing: workspaces will be 6 feet apart or more and recreational/extracurricular activities will comply with COVID-19 guidelines
- Small cohorts: specific children will be assigned to specific cohorts each week and cohorts will stay together throughout the week
- Check out our Welcome Back page for more information on our latest policies and procedures.
As our partners, we will rely on you to:
- Keep your children home when sick
- Provide all necessary equipment (e.g. school supplies, laptops/Chromebooks, headsets, schedules, assignment deadlines, etc)
- Send your child(ren) each day with a nut-free vegetarian lunch and snacks (for full-day).
We are excited to create a space of routine, school-focused, physically-distant socialization, and fun during these unusual times. As we’ve seen with our J-Cation summer program, kids and families benefit from being part of a warm, welcoming community focused on kindness, compassion, active days, and a respectful adherence to COVID-19 protocols. We can’t wait to see you here.