April 19-June 4 | K – 8th grade
Spring J Camp – School Edition is a weekday program for kids in grades K-8, designed to support families during the COVID-19 pandemic school closures. We provide a space for students to do their virtual learning through their respective schools while maintaining the normalcy of being with friends! We will help them log on to classes, work with them on class assignments, and provide permitted, physically distant activities to keep them active when they are not participating in classes or school-related projects.
As school districts determine plans to return to school in person, we will work to adapt our programs to support our community’s needs.
Schedule Options + Pricing
Full-Day | Monday-Friday
Time: 8 am-4 pm
Weekly Cost: members $375 | guests $415
Ages: K-8th grade
June 1-4 (no J Camp on Memorial Day)
*School’s Out J Camp Days
On days when there’s no school, we’re still offering care — but instead of focusing on schoolwork, we’ll be in full fun mode! We’ll have activities, games, crafts, and more. Details and registration here >>
Registration Deadlines: registration for each week closes at 4 pm the Monday before (i.e. registration for the week of April 19 closes at 4 pm on April 12).
Spring J Camp – School Edition is structured with COVID-19 protocols at the fore.
- Daily screenings: every staff member and student will complete a brief health screening and temperature check before entering.
- Masks are required. Please see list of exceptions here.
- Physical distancing: workspaces will be 6 feet apart or more and recreational/extracurricular activities will comply with COVID-19 guidelines
- Small cohorts: specific children will be assigned to specific cohorts each week and cohorts will stay together throughout the week
- Check out our Welcome Back page for more information on our latest policies and procedures.
As our partners, we will rely on you to:
- Keep your children home when sick
- Provide all necessary equipment (e.g. school supplies, laptops/Chromebooks, headsets, schedules, assignment deadlines, etc.)
- Send your child(ren) each day with a nut-free vegetarian lunch and snacks (for full-day).
We are excited to create a space of routine, school-focused, physically-distant socialization, and fun during these unusual times. As we’ve seen with our previous J Camp programs, kids and families benefit from being part of a warm, welcoming community focused on kindness, compassion, active days, and a respectful adherence to COVID-19 protocols. We can’t wait to see you here.