On days when there’s no school, we’re still offering J Camp care — but instead of focusing on schoolwork, we’ll be in full fun mode! We’ll have activities, games, crafts, and more.
More dates coming soon.
Registration Deadlines: registration for each week closes at 4 pm the Monday before (i.e. registration for the week of Dec 21 closes at 4 pm on Dec 14).
We’ll send an email out the Friday before your child’s week of School’s Out J Camp with important information for the week ahead – be sure to keep an eye out for it!
School’s Out J Camp is structured with COVID-19 protocols at the fore.
- Daily screenings: every staff member and camper will wash their hands and complete a brief health screening and temperature check before entering.
- Masks are required. Please see list of exceptions here.
- Physical distancing: recreational/extracurricular activities will comply with COVID-19 guidelines
- Small cohorts: specific children will be assigned to specific cohorts each week and cohorts will stay together throughout the week
- Check out our Welcome Back page for more information on our latest policies and procedures.
As our partners, we will rely on you to:
- Keep your children home when sick
- Send your child(ren) each day with a nut-free vegetarian lunch and snacks.
- Check your email! An email will be sent the Friday afternoon before camp starts with important information for the coming week.
If you have questions, email Camp and Youth Program Manager Joel Jacobs.