Interested in making a tremendous improvement in your fitness level? Our personal trainers are fitness experts who can help you achieve your fitness goals—now available online and in-person! Whether you’re a regular exerciser who needs someone to help you stay on track, or you’re getting into it for the first time, we have a trainer who’s right for you. For ages 13 and older.
In-Person Personal Training: As of Jan. 11 per the latest state guidelines, one-on-one training at the J will resume. Contact your trainer to set up a session or if you’re new to personal training, email Senior Manager, Fitness, Josh Cross to sign-up.
- We’re setting up designated training spaces within the fitness areas:
- Client/trainer pairs will be spaced out
- Equipment will be sanitized before and after each workout
- Trainers and clients will be asked to wear a mask at all times and to maintain a six-foot physical distance.
- Please come dressed for your workout; access to the family locker rooms is limited to swimmers. Showers remain closed.
- Bring your own towel and water bottle.
The J is not open for drop-ins (for more on coming to the J, click here). To learn more or get started today with a Personal Trainer, contact SJCC Senior Manager, Member Services Josh Cross or call 206-388-1989.
NEW: Virtual Personal Training! Interested in making a tremendous improvement in your fitness level without going to the gym? Our personal trainers are fitness experts who can help you achieve your fitness goals live online in the comfort of your own home. We have a trainer who can help you keep moving and stay fit! To learn more or get started today, contact SJCC Senior Manager, Member Services Josh Cross or call 206-388-1989.
|Virtual||n/a||$250 (5 sessions)|
|Private||$70||$600 (10 sessions)|
(prices per person)
IN GYM: Clients are asked to call 24 hours in advance of the scheduled training session. You will be charged for appointments cancelled with fewer than 24-hours’ notice.