Mercer Island Strength + Conditioning is an SJCC fitness program designed to help you find the right weight training workout for you! We are excited to announce an opportunity with our MISC program:
MISC Outdoor Boot Camp
Cost: $10 per session
Class size: limited to four SJCC members
Push yourself and work up a sweat in our new Mercer Island Strength + Conditioning Outdoor Boot Camp. Our personal trainers will lead you through a full-body workout featuring a variety of equipment and body-weight exercises. Workouts are scalable, so all ages and abilities are welcome – you choose how hard you go based on your personal skill level and needs. In these small, outdoor classes, you’ll get personalized attention from trainers guiding you through the day’s workout, offering adjustments, and cheering you on.
To register, text the class code (listed below) to (888) 663-3752. Class is limited to four SJCC members. Registration opens 23 hours before each class and closes when the class is full or 1 hour prior to class time. You must register each time.
Details on Working Out at the J :
- Before your first time back at the J, you’ll be asked to sign an updated facility use policy and waiver.
- Come dressed for your workout. Bring a towel as there is no towel service and locker rooms are closed (see below).
- Water fountains are not available (the bottle-filler will be available). Please bring a full water bottle.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, text the word REMOVE in front of the class code (listed above) to 888-663-3752. Example: RemoveMISC730 (the system is not case sensitive).
Please review the new fitness policies + procedures here >>
- The building is not open for drop-ins; access is by reservation only
- Locker rooms (including showers, changing areas, sauna, steam room, hot tub) are CLOSED – please come dressed for your workout.
- Water fountains are not available (the bottle-filler will be available) – please bring a full water bottle.
- There is no towel service – please bring your own towel.
- Not open yet: Drop-in workouts, basketball court, racquetball courts (see more on our Welcome Back page)