The J’s 2,000 square-foot Fitness Center has a space for you!
We are excited to have our Fitness Center re-open to our members. The Fitness Center is available by RESERVATION ONLY. We are allowed to have eight members at a time using the facility in 50-minute intervals. Please see below for times and information on how to reserve your workout time. Please also review the policy and procedure changes affecting everyone who enters our facility here >>
Our state-of-the-art Fitness Center is the largest on Mercer Island and it has everything you need for your workout.
- Largest fitness center on Mercer Island
- HOIST strength equipment
- Precore & Octane cardio machines
- On-site staff to help you work toward your personal fitness goals
- For information about our new policies and procedure to help us keep our community healthy and safe, visit our Welcome Back page.
Fitness Center Timeslots: Monday - FridayThe SJCC Fitness Center available timeslots for weekdays (Monday through Friday - as of Sept. 23, 2020). Registration opens 23 hours in advance of each timeslot and closes 1 hour before the start time.
(Text to 888-663-3752)
|7:15 - 8:05 am||Fitness715|
|8:15 - 9:05 am||Fitness815|
|9:15 - 10:05 am||Fitness915|
|10:15 - 11:05 am||Fitness1015|
|11:15 am -12:05 pm||Fitness1115|
|3:00 - 3:50 pm||Fitness300|
|4:00 - 4:50 pm||Fitness400|
|5:00 - 5:50 pm||Fitness500|
Fitness Center Timeslots: Saturday - SundayThe SJCC Fitness Center available timeslots for Saturday and Sunday (as of Aug. 10, 2020). Registration opens 23 hours in advance of each timeslot and closes 1 hour before the start time.
(Text to 888-663-3752)
|10:00 - 10:50 am||Fitness1000|
|11:00 - 11:50 am||Fitness1100|
|12:00 - 12:50 pm||Fitness1200|
|1:00 - 1:50 pm||Fitness100|
|2:00 - 2:50 pm||Fitness200|
Details on Fitness Center :
- 8 spots are available in each timeslot; reservations are required.
- Users may reserve only 1 spot per day.
- To reserve your spot, text the timeslot code (listed below) to 888-663-3752.
- Registration opens 23 hours in advance of each timeslot and closes 1 hour before the start time.
- You must register each time; recurring reservations are not allowed.
- Before your first time back at the J, you’ll be asked to sign an updated facility use policy and waiver.
- Come dressed for your workout. Bring a towel as there is no towel service and locker rooms are closed (see below).
- Water fountains are not available (the bottle-filler will be available). Please bring a full water bottle.
- Masks are required. Please review all the new fitness policies + procedures here >>
- If you need to cancel a reservation, text the word REMOVE in front of the class code (listed above) to 888-663-3752. Example: RemoveFitness300 or RemoveAquaFit900 (the system is not case sensitive).
- The building is not open for drop-ins; access is by reservation only
- Locker rooms (including showers, changing areas, sauna, steam room, hot tub) are CLOSED – please come dressed for your workout.
- Water fountains are not available (the bottle-filler will be available) – please bring a full water bottle.
- There is no towel service – please bring your own towel.
- Not open yet: Drop-in workouts, basketball court, racquetball courts (see more on our Welcome Back page)