The Seattle Jewish Film Festival is going virtual June 16 – July 2!
Although we can’t celebrate the 25th Silver Screen anniversary together in movie theaters across the greater Seattle area, we’re looking forward to bringing this engaging festival into your homes. Plus, several films are paired with live, interactive Zoom conversations with filmmakers, film stars, comedians, award recipients, mixologists, and you!
Here’s how it works:
- Each film has a streaming window of 48 hours.
- Ticket sales end 2 hours before each streaming window opens.
- Once you purchase a ticket to a film, you’ll get an email with the viewing link and access instructions a few hours before the viewing window or Zoom start time.
- Buy or use your pass (now 17 film tickets) or purchase a new mini-subscription of 6+ films at a discount.
- If your film includes a Zoom conversation or event, you’ll be automatically registered, and will receive the access link and instructions in a separate email.
This is new and exciting territory for all of us, so we’re sure you have some questions. Check out our detailed Streaming FAQs page for answers about ticket conversions, tech tips, and more.
Get your tickets today and help us celebrate our 25th “Silver Stream” anniversary and this flexible new opportunity to deliver Jewish and Israeli “cinemagic” directly to your home!
If you already purchased tickets for the festival, you should have received communication from us in the past few days notifying you of your new options. Contact BoxOffice@sjcc.org for help.
SJFF 25th Anniversary Trailer
Can’t wait for the 25th Seattle Jewish Film Festival to start on June 16? We can’t either!
Get a sneak peek at the streaming films — check out the trailer!
Thank You, Sponsors + Donors
Great festivals require great supporters! We extend our sincere gratitude to all the sponsors and donors who are helping us make 25 years of Jewish “cinemagic” happen at the SJCC.
Thank You, Lead Sponsors: