Swim lessons at the J for Ages 6-12 years
In our group lessons, young swimmers will develop competency in swimming, along with confidence and endurance. Group lessons are based on age, with this class grouped for ages 6 to 12 years old. The first day of class we will assess the swimmers and group the children by ability.
This is lesson is for Youth Level 1 and works on acclimating kids between the ages of 6-12 to the water. We work on skills that will allow your swimmer to move to Youth Level 2 which includes independent front floats with face in the water and back floats for 10 seconds each. We also offer Youth Level 2 and Youth Level 3 lessons.
The SJCC reserves the right to combine or cancel classes when the minimum of 2 participant pairs is not met.
Summer 2023 Offerings
- Intensive Swim Lessons– Daily Sessions:
- Daily Afternoon Sessions: Four consecutive days of group swim Lessons Monday through Thursday throughout the summer (unless noted). Lessons offered for 9 weeks during Summer 2023.
- Daily Camp Katan Morning Sessions: We offer a special morning option of Preschool Levels 1, 2, + 3 lessons for those registered for Summer J Camp: Camp Katan.
- Weekly Sessions:
- Weekday Sessions: We offer weekly morning sessions for our Preschool Levels 1, 2, + 3.
- Weekend Sessions: Classes meet once a week on designated day (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday).
Get more information, including detailed schedules, on the summer session of group swim lessons at the Summer Swim Lessons page >>
The SJCC is excited to launch our new online membership and registration system. For assistance registering, please click here >>.
You must be logged in to post a comment.