Have fun at the J with Family Swim!
We have added an additional timeslot to our schedule as of April 3! Family swim is held Saturday and Sunday in 45-minute timeslots beginning at 11 am. The last timeslot starts at 2 pm.
(Text to 888-663-3752)
|11:00 am-11:45 am||Familyswim1100|
General Policies and Information
- Four spots are available in each timeslot; a reservation is required.
- 4 family members are allowed per reservation. One adult required.
- Each timeslot is 45 minutes.
- Families may reserve 1 spot per day.
- To reserve your spot, text the timeslot code to 888-663-3752.
- Registration opens 23 hours in advance of each timeslot and closes 1 hour before the start time.
- You must register each time; recurring reservations are not allowed.
- Before your first time back at the J, you’ll be asked to sign an updated facility use policy and waiver.
- Beginning Thursday, April 1, the J will offer modified locker room and shower access to members. Click here for full information on locker room use policies.
- Masks are required at all times when individuals are not in the pool. For complete policies and procedures, visit our WELCOME BACK page.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, text the word REMOVE in front of the class code (listed above) to 888-663-3752. Example: RemoveFitness300 or RemoveFitness915 (the system is not case sensitive).
- If you are unable to make your reserved time, you must cancel your appointment a minimum of 2 hours prior to the appointment time (see above). If you cancel later than 2 hours prior to the appointment or are a “no-show,” you will be subject to an $18 cancellation fee.
Lifeguard Safety Protocol
Per American Red Cross COVID-19 lifeguarding protocols, the lifeguard in the lifeguard chair does not wear a mask. We have positioned the guard chair on the pool deck in such a way as to ensure physical distancing. When lifeguards rotate out of the chair or if a guest approaches them, they’ll put on their mask.