- This event has passed.
Sunday Pool Schedule – March 2021
March 14 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00 am on Sunday, repeating until March 21, 2021
Sunday Pool Schedule
Text the code for your desired session to 888-663-3752:
|Session||Activity (Lap Swim Text Code: 888-663-3752)|
|8:00-8:50 am||Lap Swim (Lapswim800)|
|9:00-9:50 am||Lap Swim (Lapswim900)|
|10:00-10:50 am||Lap Swim (Lapswim1000)|
|11:00 am-3:45pm||Family Swim (No reservation needed)|
Details on lap swim:
- Sunday lap swim is from 8 am to 11 am.
- 6 spots are available in each timeslot; reservations are required.
- Lap lanes will be split between two swimmers; swimmers will maintain a 6-foot distance from one another while swimming.
- Swimmers may reserve 1 spot per day.
Details on family swim:
- Family swim timeslots are 45 minutes: from 11:15 am to 3 pm.
- 4 spots are available in each timeslot; a reservation is required.
- 4 family members are allowed per reservation. One adult required.
- Families may reserve only 1 spot per day.
How to reserve your timeslot and more:
- To reserve your spot, text the timeslot code (listed above) to 888-663-3752.
- Registration opens 23 hours in advance of each timeslot and closes 1 hour before the start time.
- Each swimmer must register individually; household registration is not allowed.
- You must register each time; recurring reservations are not allowed..
- Check-in with the lifeguard for your lane assignment when you arrive.
- Before your first time back at the J, you’ll be asked to sign an updated facility use policy and waiver.
- The downstairs family boys’ and girls’ locker rooms will be open for swimmers to use for changing only. Showers remain closed and there is no towel service. Please change quickly and maintain a 6-foot distance. Masks are required at all times when individuals are not in the pool.
- The building is not open for drop-ins and access is by reservation only. Before coming to the J, please review our full policies, including: masks are required, no towel service and no water fountain access; and more… click here >>
- If you need to cancel a reservation, text the word REMOVE in front of the class code (listed above) to 888-663-3752. Example: RemoveFitness300 or RemoveFitness915 (the system is not case sensitive).
- If you are unable to make your reserved time, you must cancel your appointment a minimum of 2 hours prior to the appointment time (see above). If you cancel later than 2 hours prior to the appointment or are a “no-show,” you will be subject to an $18 cancellation fee.
Please review the new fitness policies + procedures here >>