Sunday Pool Schedule – Fall 2020
November 22, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Sunday, repeating until November 22, 2020
Text the code for your desired session to 888-663-3752:
(Text to 888-663-3752)
|11:15 am-12:00 pm||Lapswim1115|
Details on lap swim:
- Saturday lap swim is from 9 am to 12 pm.
- 3 spots are available in each timeslot; reservations are required.
- Swimmers may reserve 1 spot per day.
Details on family swim:
- One spot is available in each timeslot; a reservation is required.
- 4 family members are allowed per reservation. One adult required.
- Each timeslot is 45 minutes. Here are the time slots: 12:00, 12:15, 12:30, 12:45, 1:00, 1:15, 1:30, 1:45, 2:00 and 2:15 pm
- Families may reserve only 1 spot per day.
How to reserve your timeslot and more:
- To reserve your spot, text the timeslot code (listed below) to 888-663-3752.
- Registration opens 23 hours in advance of each timeslot and closes 1 hour before the start time.
- You must register each time; recurring reservations are not allowed.
- Before your first time back at the J, you’ll be asked to sign an updated facility use policy and waiver.
- The downstairs family boys’ and girls’ locker rooms will be open for swimmers to use for changing only. Showers remain closed and there is no towel service. Please change quickly and maintain a 6-foot distance. Masks are required at all times when individuals are not in the pool.
- The building is not open for drop-ins and access is by reservation only. Before coming to the J, please review our full policies, including: masks are required, no towel service and no water fountain access; and more… click here >>
- If you need to cancel a reservation, text the word REMOVE in front of the class code (listed above) to 888-663-3752. Example: RemoveFitness300 or RemoveFitness915 (the system is not case sensitive).
- If you are unable to make your reserved time, you must cancel your appointment a minimum of 2 hours prior to the appointment time (see above). If you cancel later than 2 hours prior to the appointment or are a “no-show,” you will be subject to an $18 cancellation fee.
Please review the new fitness policies + procedures here >>