- This event has passed.
Small Group Fitness Classes: Friday
August 21 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Friday, repeating until September 1, 2020
Friday Group Fitness Classes
|8:00 - 9:00 AM||Senior Cardio Fit||Join SJCC instructor Karen Beck for Senior Cardio Fit Fridays at the J. Flex muscles to music; some classes incorporate bands, weights, & mats. Class is limited to four SJCC members. To register, text: "Cardio800" to (888) 663-3752. Registration opens at 9:00 am each Thursday and closes when full or at 7:00 am Friday. You must register each time.|
|9:00 - 10:00 AM||Masters Swim Class||Join us Friday mornings for our Masters Swim Class with SJCC instructor Deanna Almond. Class is limited to four SJCC members (one per lane). To register, text: "Masters900" to (888) 663-3752. Registration opens at 10:00 AM each and closes when class if full or at 9:00 am Monday. You must register each time.|
Join us at the J for small group fitness classes!
- Class sizes are limited to four participants and reservations are required.
- To reserve your spot, text the class code (listed by the class below) to 888-663-3752.
- Class registration opens 23 hours in advance of each class and closes 1 hour before class starts.
- Before your first time back at the J, you’ll be asked to sign an updated facility use policy and waiver.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, text the word REMOVE in front of the class code (listed above) to 888-663-3752. Example: RemoveLapSwim200 or RemoveAquaFit900 (the system is not case sensitive).
Please review the new fitness policies + procedures here >>
- The building is not open for drop-ins; access is by reservation only
- Locker rooms (including showers, changing areas, sauna, steam room, hot tub) are not open – please come dressed for your workout or swim.
- Water fountains are not available (the bottle-filler will be available) – please bring a full water bottle.
- There is no towel service – please bring your own towel.
- Not open yet: drop-in workouts, basketball court, racquetball courts (see tentative reopening dates here)