SJCC + SHA Present: Six13 Hanukkah Concert (1 pm)
December 3 • 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Tickets go on sale Monday, October 9, at noon
Join the J and Seattle Hebrew Academy for an amazing a cappella Hanukkah concert from the Six13s! Plus, holiday crafts and a Six13-led beatboxing workshop before the show, and opening performances from SHA and Early Childhood School students. A celebration for the whole family!
Six13, a groundbreaking, six-man a cappella vocal band brings an unprecedented style and energy to Jewish music, with nothing but the power of the human voice. Juxtaposing traditional and contemporary music, Six13 is anchored by a strong Jewish identity, fueled by soulful harmonies, intricate arrangements, and their signature dynamic, full-band-like sound.
The show will include Six13 fan favorites such as: “Elton Johnukah,” “One Direction Chanukah,” “Chanukah (Shake It Off), “West Side Chanukah,” and “Feliz Chanukah.” Sing along in English, Hebrew, Yiddish, Spanish, and Ladino.
Tickets – on sale October 9 | noon
$25 Seniors 65+
$20 Youth/Students (under 21)
Livestream pricing may vary. Processing fees apply at checkout.
- Doors open at noon pm for Hands on Hanukkah crafts + Six13 Beatbox Workshop
- Kosher Hanukkah gelt and concessions for sale in J Cafe before the show.
- Opening Act: Seattle Hebrew Academy 1st grade students
- CD sales + photos with the band after the show.
About the Musicians
Six13, a New York City-based group, have eight award-winning albums and have been a viral phenomenon, where their videos have been viewed over 20 million times. They have been featured on television shows including “The Today Show,” “The View,” CBS, and CNN and featured in The Huffington Post and Time Magazine. They even performed at the White House for a private audience of President Barack Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama, and three Supreme Court justices (including Ruth Bader Ginsberg z”l).
Event Details + Box Office Policies
- ALL SALES FINAL | NO REFUNDS | NO EXCHANGES | NO CREDITS
- General admission | Doors open one (1) hour before showtime
- Patrons will receive an event reminder email with additional event details and a livestream link one (1) hour before
- All in-person tickets include a livestream link; however, if you plan to attend via livestream only, please purchase virtual-only tickets here. In-person and livestream tickets are non-transferable.
- Facility and processing fees apply at checkout
- Please view our Welcome Back page for current venue policies, including vaccination and mask policies.
- Patrons agree to all SJCC terms and conditions above and at SJCC Box Office + Venue Policies
Contact BoxOffice@sjcc.org | 206-388-0833 (email is best for a quick response!)
(response time: 24 hrs weekdays-48 hrs weekends)
Visit SJCC Arts + Ideas Box Office for full list of policies.