Online Fitness Class: Chair Yoga
October 21 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join SJCC group fitness instructor Karen Beck Wednesday at 11 am for this unique online fitness class, Chair Yoga. Designed for our older audience, Chair Yoga is suitable for students unable to participate in a traditional yoga class. The class offers a practical alternative, as it deepens flexibility and strengthens personal body awareness.
Beginning Monday, October 19, we are making changes to our online fitness classes. They will remain free to our members with continued access to all the workouts in an online On-Demand library. Guests will now be asked to pay $10 per class and will not have access to the On-Demand workouts.
If you aren’t an SJCC member, we encourage you to join! Check out all of our membership options at SJCC.org/Join-The-J.
You’ll also see changes to the way you register and access the workouts. The biggest changes to the process starting for classes beginning October 19 will be:
- Registration will now be done through our website, SJCC.org, not through Zoom. See sign-in options below. Classes will still be broadcast through Zoom as they have been.
- Members must use the “RSVP” option each time you wish to participate in a class, while guests must select the “ticket” option for each class.
- Members, once registered, will receive class information, including the link to the Zoom session from our website host, WordPress@sjcc.org. Only one email will be sent with registration information. Reminders will no longer be sent an hour before the session begins. [Check your Junk mail if you don’t readily see the confirmation email.]
- Members, you will also get an email from the J (email@example.com) with the log-in information to the SJCC Fitness On-Demand channel through SJCCtv.
- Guests will purchase a “ticket” and then receive an email confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org with the Zoom session link. You will also receive an email from “PayPal” as receipt of your purchase. [Check your Junk mail if you don’t readily see the confirmation email.]
- For guests purchasing tickets, no refunds or exchanges will be offered for missed classes. Refunds will ONLY be offered if entire class is canceled.
- If you have questions about joining the J, please don’t hesitate to contact our membership team at email@example.com.
We have put together an FAQ page on registering for our virtual classes here. If you are having trouble getting your registration email, we encourage you to check out the FAQs first. If you are still having trouble, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.