- This event has passed.
Online Fitness Class: Dynamic Yoga
May 18 @ 7:00 am - 8:00 am
Join SJCC instructor Nenna Tuesday at 7:00 am this May for Dynamic Yoga, right from your own home. This class is meditative and physically challenging. Correct breath control is essential to creating a seamless flow of postures, and Nenna will lead you through them, no matter your yoga experience (from first-timer to expert).
Classes are free to our members and guests (non-members) are $10 per class. Members have access to all previous workouts in our SJCCtv Fitness On-Demand library. If you aren’t an SJCC member, we encourage you to join! Check out all of our membership options at SJCC.org/Join-The-J.
Basics on how to register/pay for a class:
- Registration is through SJCC.org. See sign-in options below. Classes will are broadcast through Zoom. You will get a link to the class in your confirmation email.
- Members must use the “RSVP” option each time you wish to participate in a class, while guests must select the “ticket” option for each class.
- Members, once registered, will receive class information, including the link to the Zoom session from email@example.com. Only one email will be sent with registration information. Reminders will no longer be sent an hour before the session begins. [Check your Junk mail if you don’t readily see the confirmation email.]
- Members, you will also get an email from the J (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the log-in information to the SJCC Fitness On-Demand channel through SJCCtv.
- Guests will purchase a “ticket” and then receive an email confirmation from email@example.com with the Zoom session link. You will also receive an email from “PayPal” as receipt of your purchase. [Check your Junk mail if you don’t readily see the confirmation email.]
- For guests purchasing tickets, no refunds or exchanges will be offered for missed classes. Refunds will ONLY be offered if entire class is canceled.
- If you have questions about joining the J, please don’t hesitate to contact our membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have put together an FAQ page on registering for our virtual classes here. If you are having trouble getting your registration email, we encourage you to check out the FAQs first. If you are still having trouble, please email us at email@example.com.
After submitting registration, you should receive your confirmation email with Zoom link within 5 to 10 minutes. Please check your spam/junk folder. If you still do not have it, email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and we will send you the Zoom link.