Fitness Class: Masters Swim Class
April 16 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Friday, repeating until April 30, 2021
Join us Friday mornings for our Masters Swim Class with SJCC instructor Deanna Almond and the aquatics staff at 9 am. Class is limited to eight SJCC members.
To register, text: “Masters900” to (888) 663-3752.
Class is limited to eight SJCC members. Registration opens at 10:00 AM each and closes when class if full or at 9:00 am Monday. You must register each time.
Join us at the J for small group fitness classes!
- Class sizes are limited to eight participants and reservations are required.
- To reserve your spot, text the class code to 888-663-3752.
- Class registration opens 23 hours in advance of each class and closes one hour before class starts.
- You must register each time; recurring reservations are not allowed.
- Before your first time back at the J, you’ll be asked to sign an updated facility use policy and waiver.
- The downstairs family boys’ and girls’ locker rooms will be open for swimmers to use for changing only. Showers remain closed and there is no towel service. Please change quickly and maintain a 6-foot distance. Masks are required at all times when individuals are not in the pool.
- The building is not open for drop-ins and access is by reservation only. Before coming to the J, please review our full policies, including: masks are required, no towel service and no water fountain access; and more… click here >>
- If you need to cancel a reservation, text the word REMOVE in front of the class code (listed above) to 888-663-3752. Example: RemoveFitness300 or RemoveFitness915 (the system is not case sensitive).
- If you are unable to make your reserved time, you must cancel your appointment a minimum of 2 hours prior to the appointment time (see above). If you cancel later than 2 hours prior to the appointment or are a “no-show,” you will be subject to an $18 cancellation fee.
Please review the new fitness policies + procedures here >>