- This event has passed.
June 24 @ 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until June 30, 2021
Join us at the J Café! The J Café is open and we’re offering four two-hour sessions every weekday for J members to reserve. Come get a change of scenery and get some work done; bring your laptop and enjoy our free WiFi; sip on some coffee while you check things off your to-do list.
Work at the J CafeThe J Café is available for reserved work sessions (Monday through Friday - as of Feb. 3, 2021). Four spots are available in each timeslot; reservations are required. To reserve your spot, please call 206-232-7115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Timeslot||Email or Call to reserve|
|8:00-10:00 am||Call: 206-232-7115
|10:30 am-12:30 pm||Call: 206-232-7115
|1:00-3:00 pm||Call: 206-232-7115
|3:30-5:30 pm||Call: 206-232-7115
- 4 spots are available in each timeslot in the J Cafe; reservations are required.
- Users may reserve only 1 spot per day.
- To reserve your spot, please call 206-232-7115 or email email@example.com.
- You must register each time; recurring reservations are not allowed. Before your first time back at the J, you’ll be asked to sign an updated facility use policy and waiver.
- The building is not open for drop-ins and access is by reservation only. Before coming to the J, please review our full policies, including masks requirements, health screenings/temperature checks on arrival, and more… click here >>
BECOME A MEMBER: Not a member and want to come to the J Café? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on becoming a member, to take a tour of the J, or to try out the J Café. More membership information can be found here >>
- If you need to cancel a reservation, please call 206-232-7115 or email email@example.com.
- If you are unable to make your reserved time, you must cancel your appointment a minimum of 2 hours prior to the appointment time. If you cancel later than 2 hours prior to the appointment or are a “no-show,” you will be subject to an $18 cancellation fee.