- This event has passed.
August 4 @ 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until September 3, 2021
Join us at the J Café! The J Café is open and we’re offering four two-hour sessions every weekday for J members to reserve. Come get a change of scenery and get some work done; bring your laptop and enjoy our free WiFi; sip on some coffee while you check things off your to-do list.
Also, look for the J Café Coffee Cart! Serving special treats and full coffee selections every morning from the J’s breezeway. Stop by after dropping the kids off for camp. Coffee cart will be open Monday – Friday from 9 – 11 am. Subject to change without notice.
Work at the J CafeThe J Café is available for reserved work sessions (Monday through Friday - as of Feb. 3, 2021). Four spots are available in each timeslot; reservations are required. To reserve your spot, please call 206-232-7115 or email email@example.com.
|Timeslot||Email or Call to reserve|
|8:00-10:00 am||Call: 206-232-7115
|10:30 am-12:30 pm||Call: 206-232-7115
|1:00-3:00 pm||Call: 206-232-7115
|3:30-5:30 pm||Call: 206-232-7115
- 4 spots are available in each timeslot in the J Cafe; reservations are required.
- Users may reserve only 1 spot per day.
- To reserve your spot, please call 206-232-7115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must register each time; recurring reservations are not allowed. Before your first time back at the J, you’ll be asked to sign an updated facility use policy and waiver.
- The building is not open for drop-ins and access is by reservation only. Before coming to the J, please review our full policies, including masks requirements, health screenings/temperature checks on arrival, and more… click here >>
BECOME A MEMBER: Not a member and want to come to the J Café? Email email@example.com for information on becoming a member, to take a tour of the J, or to try out the J Café. More membership information can be found here >>
- If you need to cancel a reservation, please call 206-232-7115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are unable to make your reserved time, you must cancel your appointment a minimum of 2 hours prior to the appointment time. If you cancel later than 2 hours prior to the appointment or are a “no-show,” you will be subject to an $18 cancellation fee.