Fitness Class: HIIT & Cycle
March 9 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until March 30, 2021
Join us Tuesday morning for our HIIT & Cycle class led by SJCC instructor Nikki. She leads us on a new combination work out of her High Intensity Interval Training with some cycling mixed in. This workout will get your heart pumping alternating short periods of intense anaerobic exercise both and off the bike, with less intense recovery periods.
To register, text: “CYCLE900” to (888) 663-3752.
Class is limited to ten (10) SJCC members. Registration opens 23 hours prior to class and closes when full or one hour prior to starting. You must register each time.
Join us at the J for small group fitness classes!
- Class sizes are limited to ten (10) participants and reservations are required.
- To reserve your spot, text the class code to 888-663-3752.
- Class registration opens 23 hours in advance of each class and closes one hour before class starts.
- Before your first time back at the J, you’ll be asked to sign an updated facility use policy and waiver.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, text the word REMOVE in front of the class code (listed above) to 888-663-3752. Example: RemoveYoga500 or RemoveAquaFit900 (the system is not case sensitive).
- The building is not open for drop-ins and access is by reservation only. Before coming to the J, please review our full policies, including mask requirements, no locker room access, no towel service, and more… click here >>
- If you need to cancel a reservation, text the word REMOVE in front of the class code (listed above) to 888-663-3752. Example: RemoveFitness300 or RemoveFitness915 (the system is not case sensitive).
- If you are unable to make your reserved time, you must cancel your appointment a minimum of 2 hours prior to the appointment time (see above). If you cancel later than 2 hours prior to the appointment or are a “no-show,” you will be subject to an $18 cancellation fee.
Please review the new fitness policies + procedures here >>