- This event has passed.
Hartman Public Lecture: The Pain of Two Homelands
December 13, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
The Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle, in partnership with the Shalom Hartman Institute of North America & the Stroum Jewish Community Center, invites you to join us for “The Pain of Two Homelands: The Rift Between American Jews & Israel.” The event is Sunday, December 13 from 10 am to 11 am and is free. This event is delivered as part of the Z3 Project Virtual Conference.
Who is Dr. Tal Becker?
- Research Fellow of the Kogod Research Center at Shalom Hartman Institute in Jerusalem;
- Leading member of the Institute’s “Engaging Israel” series;
- Legal Advisor to the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- Senior member of the Israeli peace negotiation team in successive rounds of peace negotiations;
- Former senior fellow at the Washington Institute of Near East Policy;
- Alumnus of Columbia University;
- Recipient of the Rabin Peace Prize and the 2007 Guggenheim Prize for Best International Law Book for his book, Terrorism and the State.
More information, visit JewishInSeattle.org.