- This event has passed.
Friday Fitness Center Schedule
August 14 @ 7:15 am - 6:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 7:15 am on Friday, repeating until October 31, 2020
Fitness Center Timeslots: Monday - FridayThe SJCC Fitness Center available timeslots for weekdays (Monday through Friday - as of Aug. 10, 2020). Registration opens 23 hours in advance of each timeslot and closes 1 hour before the start time.
(Text to 888-663-3752)
|7:15 - 8:05 am||Fitness715|
|8:15 - 9:05 am||Fitness815|
|9:15 - 10:05 am||Fitness915|
|10:15 - 11:05 am||Fitness1015|
|3:00 - 3:50 pm||Fitness300|
|4:00 - 4:50 pm||Fitness400|
|5:00 - 5:50 pm||Fitness500|
Details on Fitness Center:
- 5 spots are available in each timeslot; reservations are required.
- Users may reserve 1 spot per day.
- To reserve your spot, text the timeslot code (listed below) to 888-663-3752.
- Registration opens 23 hours in advance of each timeslot and closes 1 hour before the start time.
- You must register each time; recurring reservations are not allowed.
- Before your first time back at the J, you’ll be asked to sign an updated facility use policy and waiver.
- Come dressed for your workout. Bring a towel as there is no towel service and locker rooms are closed (see below).
- Water fountains are not available (the bottle-filler will be available). Please bring a full water bottle.
- Masks are required. Please review all the new fitness policies + procedures here >>
- If you need to cancel a reservation, text the word REMOVE in front of the class code (listed above) to 888-663-3752. Example: RemoveFitness300 or RemoveFitness915 (the system is not case sensitive).
- The building is not open for drop-ins; access is by reservation only
- Locker rooms (including showers, changing areas, sauna, steam room, hot tub) are CLOSED – please come dressed for your workout.
- Water fountains are not available (the bottle-filler will be available) – please bring a full water bottle.
- There is no towel service – please bring your own towel.
- Not open yet: Drop-in workouts, basketball court, racquetball courts (see more on our Welcome Back page)