Fitness Class: Senior Cardio Fit with Karen
October 30 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
An event every week that begins at 8:00 am on Friday, repeating until October 31, 2020
Join SJCC instructor Karen Beck for Senior Cardio Fit Fridays at the J. This class is a combination of strength training and basic movements to improve balance and flexibility. The class is designed for those that prefer a workout without the added impact to joints. A portion includes simple aerobic movements.
To register, text: “Cardio800” to (888) 663-3752.
Class is limited to seven SJCC members. Registration opens 23 hours prior to class and closes when full or one hour prior to starting. You must register each time.
Join us at the J for small group fitness classes!
- Class sizes are limited to seven participants and reservations are required.
- To reserve your spot, text the class code to 888-663-3752.
- Class registration opens 23 hours in advance of each class and closes one hour before class starts.
- Before your first time back at the J, you’ll be asked to sign an updated facility use policy and waiver.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, text the word REMOVE in front of the class code (listed above) to 888-663-3752. Example: RemoveYoga500 or RemoveAquaFit900 (the system is not case sensitive).
- The building is not open for drop-ins and access is by reservation only. Before coming to the J, please review our full policies, including mask requirements, no locker room access, no towel service, and more… click here >>