Fitness Class: Total Body Sculpt
January 21 @ 7:00 am - 8:00 am
An event every week that begins at 7:00 am on Monday and Thursday, repeating until February 28, 2021
Join us Monday and Thursday mornings for our fitness class – Total Body Sculpt led by SJCC instructor Nenna. Come join us for this class that is held both indoor and outdoors, working on total body, fat burning and muscle building incorporating bands, TRX’s, dumbbells and body weight movements that will keep you toned and fit.
To register, text: “TBS700” to (888) 663-3752.
Class is limited to seven (7) SJCC members, weather permitting. Registration opens 23 hours prior to class and closes when full or one hour prior to starting. You must register each time.
Join us at the J for small group fitness classes!
- Class sizes are limited to seven (7) participants and reservations are required.
- To reserve your spot, text the class code to 888-663-3752.
- Class registration opens 23 hours in advance of each class and closes one hour before class starts.
- Before your first time back at the J, you’ll be asked to sign an updated facility use policy and waiver.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, text the word REMOVE in front of the class code (listed above) to 888-663-3752. Example: RemoveYoga500 or RemoveAquaFit900 (the system is not case sensitive).
- The building is not open for drop-ins and access is by reservation only. Before coming to the J, please review our full policies, including mask requirements, no locker room access, no towel service, and more… click here >>
- If you need to cancel a reservation, text the word REMOVE in front of the class code (listed above) to 888-663-3752. Example: RemoveFitness300 or RemoveFitness915 (the system is not case sensitive).
- If you are unable to make your reserved time, you must cancel your appointment a minimum of 2 hours prior to the appointment time (see above). If you cancel later than 2 hours prior to the appointment or are a “no-show,” you will be subject to an $18 cancellation fee.
Please review the new fitness policies + procedures here >>