Fitness Class: Gentle Flow Yoga
September 3, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 5:45 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:00 pm on Tuesday and Thursday, repeating until October 3, 2020
Join SJCC instructor Erin Haslund for our Tuesday and Thursday evening yoga class at the J. Gentle Flow Yoga is a slow pace class incorporating gentle stretching and strengthening movements which are performed in a sequence, concentrating in for maximum benefits. It features sun salutations, flowing poses, balance work, and mindful breathing.
To register, text: “Yoga500” to (888) 663-3752.
Class is limited to four SJCC members. Registration for Tuesday’s class opens at 6:00 PM each Monday evening and closes when full or at 4:00 pm Tuesday. Registration for Thursday’s class opens at 6:00 PM each Wednesday evening and closes when full or at 4:00 pm Thursday.You must register each time.
Join us at the J for small group fitness classes!
- Class sizes are limited to four participants and reservations are required.
- To reserve your spot, text the class code (listed by the class below) to 888-663-3752.
- Class registration opens 23 hours in advance of each class and closes 1 hour before class starts.
- Before your first time back at the J, you’ll be asked to sign an updated facility use policy and waiver.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, text the word REMOVE in front of the class code (listed above) to 888-663-3752. Example: RemoveYoga500 or RemoveAquaFit900 (the system is not case sensitive).
- The building is not open for drop-ins and access is by reservation only. Before coming to the J, please review our full policies, including mask requirements, no locker room access, no towel service, and more… click here >>