Fitness Class: Cycling and Abs
January 20 @ 7:00 am - 8:00 am
An event every week that begins at 7:00 am on Wednesday, repeating until January 29, 2021
Join us Wednesday mornings for our newest small group fitness class Cycling and Abs with Deanna. Add some cross training to your workout routine! A 30-minute cycling circuit followed by 30 minutes of abdominal exercises. This class will be held outside until allowed to move inside by Washington State Public Health Guidelines. Visit here for the latest information.
To register, text: “Cycle700” to (888) 663-3752.
Class is limited to four SJCC members, weather permitting. Registration opens 23 hours prior to class and closes when full or one hour prior to starting. You must register each time.
Join us at the J for small group fitness classes!
- Class sizes are limited to four participants and reservations are required.
- To reserve your spot, text the class code to 888-663-3752.
- Class registration opens 23 hours in advance of each class and closes one hour before class starts.
- Before your first time back at the J, you’ll be asked to sign an updated facility use policy and waiver.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, text the word REMOVE in front of the class code (listed above) to 888-663-3752. Example: RemoveYoga500 or RemoveAquaFit900 (the system is not case sensitive).
- The building is not open for drop-ins and access is by reservation only. Before coming to the J, please review our full policies, including mask requirements, no locker room access, no towel service, and more… click here >>
- If you need to cancel a reservation, text the word REMOVE in front of the class code (listed above) to 888-663-3752. Example: RemoveFitness300 or RemoveFitness915 (the system is not case sensitive).
- If you are unable to make your reserved time, you must cancel your appointment a minimum of 2 hours prior to the appointment time (see above). If you cancel later than 2 hours prior to the appointment or are a “no-show,” you will be subject to an $18 cancellation fee.
Please review the new fitness policies + procedures here >>