Fitness Center – Wednesday Jan. 13
January 13 @ 7:15 am - 6:00 pm
Due to a power outage throughout most of Mercer Island, the Stroum Jewish Community Center will not open on time, Wednesday, Jan. 13, and will remain closed until further notice. We are monitoring updates and information from Puget Sound Energy on timelines and will send updates when we have them.
Details on Fitness Center:
- 10 spots are available in each timeslot; reservations are required.
- Timeslots are 45 minutes (per latest “Healthy Washington–Roadmap to Recovery” guidelines).
- The Fitness Center now includes space on the north half of the basketball court. Please adhere to all instructional signage in the fitness spaces, including use of mask at all times and room capacity limits.
- To reserve your spot, text the appropriate timeslot code to 888-663-3752.
- Registration opens 23 hours in advance of each timeslot and closes one hour before the start time.
- You must register each time; recurring reservations are not allowed.
- The building is not open for drop-ins and access is by reservation only. Before coming to the J, please review our full policies, including: masks are required at all times; there is no locker room access, no towel service and no water fountain access; and more… click here >>
- If you need to cancel a reservation, text the word REMOVE in front of the class code (listed above) to 888-663-3752. Example: RemoveFitness300 or RemoveFitness915 (the system is not case sensitive).
- If you are unable to make your reserved time, you must cancel your appointment a minimum of 2 hours prior to the appointment time (see above). If you cancel later than 2 hours prior to the appointment or are a “no-show,” you will be subject to an $18 cancellation fee.