Comedian Joel Chasnoff
November 17 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Joel Chasnoff redefines the meaning of Jewish comedy. The stand-up comic, TV and podcast host, and bestselling author is a rare comedic voice. He has opened for Jon Stewart on tour and is a veteran of the Israeli Army. Chasnoff’s hilarious take on Jewish life is clean, hip, and wonderfully original. No wonder “The Forward” calls him “the comedic voice of his generation.”
Join us before the show for Happy Hour in the J Café, starting at 7 pm! Concessions, including wine and beer, will be available for purchase. Order your drinks online when you buy your tickets to avoid the line and get a discount! Book sales and signing after the show.
$25 Seniors 65+
Patrons have the option to attend in person or via livestream. Event reminder + streaming link emailed 1 hour prior to program start time.
About the Guest
Joel Chasnoff is not your grandfather’s Jewish comedian! An accomplished author and former IDF combat soldier, Joel has performed his unique brand of uplifting, positive Jewish comedy for more than a thousand audiences in North America, Israel, Australia, and Europe. Unlike other Jewish comedians, Joel’s humor is not based on stereotypes. From his stint as the starting center on his Jewish day school basketball team to his year as a tank gunner in the IDF to the challenges of raising a Jewish family today, Joel leaves no stone of our Jewish lives unturned.
He is also the author of three books, including the comedic memoir “The 188th Crybaby Brigade,” about his year as a tank gunner in the Israeli army; the cookbook “Balaboosta,” co-written with Israeli chef Einat Admony; and “Essential Tennis,” the best-selling tennis improvement manual he wrote with coach Ian Westermann.
Event Details + Box Office Policies
- ALL SALES FINAL | NO REFUNDS | NO EXCHANGES | NO CREDITS
- General admission | Doors open 30 min. before showtime
- Patrons will receive an event reminder email with additional event details and livestream details one (1) hour before showtime.
- Concessions, including wine/beer for sale before the show in the J Cafe. Presale purchases require proof of purchase and valid ID. No outside food allowed.
- Processing fees apply at checkout
- Please view our Welcome Back page for current venue policies, including vaccination requirements and mask policies.
- Patrons agree to all SJCC terms and conditions above and at SJCC Box Office + Venue Policies Page.
Contact BoxOffice@sjcc.org | 206.388.0833 (email is best for a quick response!)
(response time: 24 hrs weekdays – 48 hrs weekends)