Online Fitness Class: Chair Yoga
December 2 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join SJCC group fitness instructor Karen Beck Wednesday at 11 am for this unique online fitness class, Chair Yoga. Designed for our older audience, Chair Yoga is suitable for students unable to participate in a traditional yoga class. The class offers a practical alternative, as it deepens flexibility and strengthens personal body awareness.
Classes are free to our members and guests (non-members) are $10 per class. Members have access to all previous workouts in our SJCCtv Fitness On-Demand library. If you aren’t an SJCC member, we encourage you to join! Check out all of our membership options at SJCC.org/Join-The-J.
Basics on how to register/pay for a class:
- Registration is through SJCC.org. See sign-in options below. Classes will are broadcast through Zoom. You will get a link to the class in your confirmation email.
- Members must use the “RSVP” option each time you wish to participate in a class, while guests must select the “ticket” option for each class.
- Members, once registered, will receive class information, including the link to the Zoom session from firstname.lastname@example.org. Only one email will be sent with registration information. Reminders will no longer be sent an hour before the session begins. [Check your Junk mail if you don’t readily see the confirmation email.]
- Members, you will also get an email from the J (email@example.com) with the log-in information to the SJCC Fitness On-Demand channel through SJCCtv.
- Guests will purchase a “ticket” and then receive an email confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org with the Zoom session link. You will also receive an email from “PayPal” as receipt of your purchase. [Check your Junk mail if you don’t readily see the confirmation email.]
- For guests purchasing tickets, no refunds or exchanges will be offered for missed classes. Refunds will ONLY be offered if entire class is canceled.
- If you have questions about joining the J, please don’t hesitate to contact our membership team at email@example.com.
We have put together an FAQ page on registering for our virtual classes here. If you are having trouble getting your registration email, we encourage you to check out the FAQs first. If you are still having trouble, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After submitting registration, you should receive your confirmation email with Zoom link within 5 to 10 minutes. Please check your spam/junk folder. If you still do not have it, email email@example.com as soon as possible and we will send you the Zoom link.