Join us for Chinese food and a movie as we watch ABE. A coming-of-age story where food heals and brings people together. Recommended for ages 12 and up.
Join us for Chinese food and a movie as we watch ABE. Abe, a twelve-year-old boy played by Noah Schnapp (STRANGER THINGS) from Brooklyn, cooks to unite his half-Israeli and half-Palestinian family. A coming-of-age story where food heals and brings people together. Chinese food dinner included with tickets purchased before Dec. 17; after that film only tickets available. Recommended for ages 12 and up.
Dinner Included Tickets:
J Members: $30
Film Only Tickets:
J Members: $11
COMING TO THE EVENT:
• Doors/Box office opens 30 minutes before show time.
• Dinner starts at 5 pm | Film starts at 5:45 pm
• General admission stadium seating – ADA accessible seats available
• Group Rate 12+: $2 off per ticket
• No refunds or exchanges.
• $2 ticket processing fees except current J members. To remove, click “redeem benefits.”