The SJCC is excited to announce that Summer J Camp will return for 2021. This summer will feature many returning favorites — including Kef, Katan, our revamped Counselor-in-Training program, and several specialty camps — as well as new offerings for your kids to explore.
We’ve got a great lineup of amazing partners this summer who are running camps that’ll engage your children’s minds, bodies, and creativity, including returning favorites Ellen Hochberg Studios, Karate X, Smart with Art, and Youth Theatre Northwest. Plus, we’re thrilled to have two new partners on board running STEAM/STEM camps: Snapology and Girls Rock Math. Our camp team is hard at work creating a fun — and COVID-compliant — camp program for our community, and we’ll continue to share details in the coming weeks. Stay tuned for updates!
This summer we’re also offering swim lessons for ages 3-12, with preschool, youth, and pre-comp options. Lessons run weekly, June 21-August 27; Monday through Friday, from 4-4:30 pm — so kids can easily head to lessons right after camp! Details and registration coming soon.
Dates: Weekly sessions, Monday, June 21-Friday, August 27 (no camp July 5)
Ages: Pre-k through 10th grade (for fall 2021)
SJCC Members Early Registration: Feb. 8 – 7;00 am (Learn more about membership here)
General Registration: Feb. 11 – 7:00 am
As with all our J Camp programs, Summer J Camp will be structured with COVID-19 protocols at the fore, including:
- Daily screenings: every staff member and camper will complete a brief health screening and temperature check before entering.
- Masks are required. Please see the list of exceptions here.
- Physical distancing: activities will comply with COVID-19 guidelines
- Small cohorts: children will be assigned to a group for the week and will stay with that group for all camp activities
- Check out our Welcome Back page for more information on our latest policies and procedures.
Summer J Camp 2021 will strictly adhere to COVID-19 protocols while also preserving the J’s spirit of a warm, welcoming community, focused on kindness, compassion, and active days. We can’t wait to see you here for another great summer!