We miss seeing you all at the J every day! We know this community extends far beyond the walls of the J, and as we navigate these unusual times together (yet socially distant), we want to offer ways you can stay connected to the J — even when you’re at home.
Here you’ll find ways to interact with friends near and far. Take a class, learn a new craft, have an online personal training session, join J kids for online learning, meet with friends for community conversations, and more. This area features resources both from our J and JCCs and organizations around the country. Here are a couple of things already on the schedule:
- PJ Library Song & Story Time
- Finding Our Voices: Communicating in Times of Loneliness & Isolation
- Virtual SJCC Tot Shabbat
- Les Mills Free Workouts
- Check out our Virtual SJCC live schedule
On SJCC TV you can watch your favorite Arts + Ideas performances, binge our digital film fest, get to know your community through our Faces of the J series, listen to your favorite books, and much more. Check these features out:
- Arts + Ideas On Demand
- Thought Leaders + Speakers
- SJCC’s Jessica Ost speaking about the GIFT program on Limmudcast
- Faces of the J Video Series: What’s Your Talent?
We’ll add content to these pages in the coming weeks, so check back often for new activities, classes, and entertainment to keep your family engaged, entertained, and connected.